or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Wounds from primal relationships, such as those with mothers and fathers, run very deep. If your childhood involved an absent, addicted, or abusive father, you may have these emotional ghosts:
– Low self-esteem
– People-pleasing, approval-seeking, neediness, and codependency
– Wishing and praying that your dad would change into the father you believe he should be
– Feeling frequently angry, including repressed anger
– Choosing romantic partners who remind you of your dad
– Intimidation surrounding male authority figures
In this insightful and compassionate book, former psychotherapist Doreen Virtue and practicing clinical social worker Andrew Karpenko present a range of self-healing techniques to empower you to counsel your inner wounded child so that you can deal with men as a healthy functioning adult.
Whether you are a man or a woman, they help you to choose thriving, balanced relationships with the males in your life; open your heart to feeling safe receiving love; and reconnect with both divine feminine and masculine energies.
All of your painful experiences have happened for a reason. There are parts of your psyche calling out for attention. Healing your father wounds will free you from lingering feelings of emptiness and patterns of dysfunction with men—to pursue your passion and life purpose unfettered by the past.