Aimed at those looking to enhance their own readings as well as anyone interested in learning to read for others. This book naturally complements the hugely successful Chakra Wisdom Oracle Cards. It offers a natural starting point for those new to cards, as well as enhanced information not featured elsewhere for those already proficient in using them.
This is a highly practical book with focus on developing the different skill sets required for reading the cards for oneself and for others. Tori guides the reader through the various processes involved in creating and using spreads, outlining the techniques and abilities needed for each type of reading and showing how to cultivate them.
The book will cover:
– The difference between an oracle and Tarot
– How to bypass your conscious mind and trust your intuition
– How to engage the ‘neutral observer’
– Reading for others: Challenge, Path and Gift
– Developing your own personalised spreads and spread systems- this is described in an extended section that incorporates a 5-week course.